Free Range Kids

Free Range Kids!
Raising children to be healthy and self-reliant in an unpredictable world can be tough. You've come to the right place. I am a homeschooler taking a stand for my kids to "be kids". I love the title "Free Range Kids" as is accurately depicts my teaching and parenting style. While learning can be serious business, so is play time! I use a Montessori approach in my teaching... allowing my children to touch, taste, feel and experience a little thing called LIFE. Teaching from love and not fear has been an obstacle I've had to overcome. Come on this journey with me as we teach, love and raise strong independent children!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Foam Alphabet play mat

We just got this alphabet foam play mat. The kids are in heaven and have played with it every day. It has a lot of pieces that pop out, so I only let them take the entire thing apart on Saturdays. The rest of the week they can take letters out and spell with them or just match them to the letter case. It was a good investment and only $10 bucks on Offer up.